We believe that generous giving is one of the best ways to grow in our trust in God. For 40 years God has always provided the necessary resources to carry out the congregation’s mission and ministry. God has also generously provided for the people who generously contribute.
How to Contribute
There are many ways to contribute financially to Shepherd:
- Place your offerings in the collection plate at worship
- Mail your offering to the Church Office (Do not mail cash!)
- Ask for contribution envelopes from the Church Office
- Contribute by check or cash
- Set up a contribution account through your bank and contribute electronically
- Set up automatic bill pay with through your bank and your bank will automatically mail a check to Shepherd.
- Contribute non-cash items
- Include Shepherd in your estate planning
- Contribute to the “Legacy of Faith”endowment fund or consider adding the fund as a beneficiary as part of your estate planning
- Contribute to the school scholarship fund or the church worker scholarship fund
- Give your age in dollars on your birthday to the World Mission Fund
Occasionally members and friends of the congregation will ask about particular donations and projects. Please direct such inquiries to Pastor Chris.
Putting our trust in God, not in money, and being generous with our wealth allows us to “take hold of the life that is truly life.” (1 Timothy 6:17-19 )