We believe that generous giving is one of the best ways to grow in our trust in God. For almost 50 years God has always provided the necessary resources to carry out the congregation’s mission and ministry. God has also generously provided for the people who generously contribute. You can view other ways to contribute below the giving form.
Other Ways to Contribute
- Place your offerings in the collection plate at worship
- Mail your offering to the Church Office (Do not mail cash!)
- Ask for contribution envelopes from the Church Office
- Contribute by check or cash
- Set up a contribution account through your bank and contribute electronically
- Set up automatic bill pay with through your bank and your bank will automatically mail a check to Shepherd.
- Contribute non-cash items
- Include Shepherd in your estate planning
- Contribute to the “Legacy of Faith”endowment fund or consider adding the fund as a beneficiary as part of your estate planning
- Contribute to the school scholarship fund or the church worker scholarship fund
- Give your age in dollars on your birthday to the World Mission Fund
Occasionally members and friends of the congregation will ask about particular donations and projects. Please direct such inquiries to Pastor Chris.