Congratulations! We rejoice with you that God has brought you into each other’s life and we pray, with you, that your marriage will bring glory to God and great happiness into your life.
A wedding at Shepherd of the Hills is all inclusive:
- Worship Center: Facility Use – You will be able to use of our beautiful Worship Center for your ceremony and a rehearsal scheduled the day before the ceremony. Space for a reception may be reserved at an additional price.
- Pastor: Service Planning and Premarital Counseling – You will be able to meet with one of the Pastors prior to the ceremony to review the service and the vows. The Pastor will also provide several pre-marital counseling sessions (required).
- Minister of Music: Music Selection – You will have the opportunity to meet with our Minister of Music or member of the music ministry team to select music that will be played before and during the ceremony and accompany soloists. An organ and grand piano are available.
- Wedding Coordinator: Logistics and Custodial Services – You will have the assistance of the Wedding Coordinator in scheduling, planning and coordinating the ceremony at the rehearsal and on the day of the event. The Wedding Coordinator also handles custodial services, such as set-up and clean-up of the facilities for the wedding.
Note: Saturday weddings must begin no later than 3 p.m. in order to have time to prepare for our Saturday evening worship service.
†Prices are all-inclusive, covering fees for facility use and staff costs. For more information, view our Wedding Guidelines.
In order to reserve the use of our facilities for your wedding, please:
- Review our full wedding guidelines document
- Fill out the following Wedding Application form
- Mail your deposit to the church office. Facilities will not be reserved until your deposit is received!
If you have any questions, please contact our Wedding Coordinator Audrey Foley by email or by phone at 210-279-0351.